Email Retrieval and Notification Program
Now Supports Gmail
automatically and simultaneously checks and retrieves your email
messages from up to sixteen password protected email accounts AND lets
you read, delete and respond to any of your messages with a simple
click on the account of your choice - without
ever having to launch your email program or go to your webmail's
works with AOL,
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, POP3, Earthlink, Excite, iName, Juno, Lycos, Mail.com, Mindspring,
MSN, MyWay, Netscape, OneBox, Rediffmail,
SBC Yahoo, Switchboard,
USA.net and hundreds
of other email domains.
notifies you which accounts have
new messages and how many new messages you have in each account, once new messages have been
lets you forward and reply back through the account that your messages
were retrieved from. You can also send original messages through any
account that you have working on your ePrompter without
ever having to launch your email program or go to your webmail's site.
It also features an address book.
let's you delete unwanted spam or suspicious
looking mail - the kind that might contain viruses - again without
having to launch your email program or go to your webmail's site.
notification features include a unique rotating tray icon,
ePrompter screen, audio alerts for new messages, and a choice of five
unique screensavers that let
at a glance the number of new messages in each account.
is so easy to set up and use, you'll have it up and running in
minutes. One of our loyal ePrompter users, Sam McCord, put together this
demo that shows just how easy
it is to set up and use ePrompter. (This may take a minute or so to
And by the way, ePrompter
has received CNET's highest rating of 5 Stars!
download (SR65) was released on 2/1/05. This version includes support
for Gmail. If you are upgrading, be sure to completely exit
ePrompter before installing the new version. To get the latest
download, simply click on the CNET button below:
Also, ePrompter is now accepting
donations through PayPal.
- Read and delete email without opening your email client
- Unique Rotating Tray
Icon shows # of new messages in each account.
- Choice of five
screensavers that show # of new messages per account.
- Autodial goes online and retrieves
messages at scheduled intervals.
- Choice of two audio alerts for
- Optional password protection for
- Message headers or full messages
available online or offline.
- Delete messages while online or
in autodial mode.
- Separate retrieval intervals for
online and autodial modes.
- The ability to print messages.
- The ability to read hyperlinks.
- The ability to work with standard firewalls and proxy servers.
- The ability to retain retrieved messages when a computer is turned off.
- Lean installation - Minimal computer
- Easy download, setup and uninstall.
- No personal information required.
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, NT, or
- AOL autodial requires
AOL 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0.